Hello everybody! Welcome to another What’s Going On?} Post. Read about these posts here.
In my previous post I said I wouldn’t be posting for the next week since I am on Roskilde Festival. But right now I’m at home. I had to have “a day off”. Never before has a hot shower been that nice. Oh – and a bed with duvet. Ahhh… I’m going back later today, when the music starts. Great! But right now it’s time for a little blogging and I think I ‘ll have time for a little run – yay!
1. Sunday was my dad’s birthday. We celebrated it by going to Gilleleje (a cozy small town farther north). What a great lunch. I have to try making crepes with crayfish filling. So good!
2. Roskilde is nice! Charlotte and Josephine (the bottom to the left) are crazy. I love their shirts! (“I am Josephine. If lost please call Charlotte phone number”) Haha.
2. The Lumineers at 7pm. I can’t wait. ODEON, Roskilde tonight
3. Molly is incredibly un-photogenic :( But she’s still darn cute!
4. I have to make some galaxy shorts once
5. I love how Nickolay Lamm recreated Barbie to reflect the average American. Why does everybody want to look like Barbie. It’s not realistic!
6. Our very own strawberries are soon ripe.
7. Going to France with the family in less than a week. Yay!
8. Making chocolate fondue with my great friends. Yummy.