1. This weekend has been wonderful – and busy. As I wrote in yesterday’s post my family and I went to Tivoli last night. It was amazing! So pretty. Tivoli literally makes the most beautiful Christmas (and Halloween btw.) decorations in the world. I know you can’t see that in the pictures. I took them with my iPhone (which is a 4, so not very good).
2. Today I went running in the running-club Sparta in Copenhagen with my dad. We ran 15,5 km. My personal record! I’m so happy. It was kind of a milestone, since I’d like to run a half marathon, and people say that as long as you can go 15 km you can run a half marathon. Next goal: 21,1 km!
3. I went shopping in Copenhagen with a good friend of mine yesterday. There is just nothing like walking down the Christmas-decorated Strøget (the main shopping street) with a good friend and then end the afternoon at a café. This and Tivoli in the night just made the perfect Saturday!
4. I’m SO ready for December. I love, love, love Christmas. I have a ton of things I just have to make during December. For instance these incredibly cute marzipan snowmen and these gorgeous snowflake cookies.
5. I GOT MY UKULELE! Karen and I have gotten this crazy idea that we want to learn how to play an ukulele. So we ordered two. They were very cheap – 15 dollars each. I can’t wait to get started!
6. I finally pulled myself together and ordered a winter coat. I only have a very warm anorak and an incredibly thin fall jacket, which is way too thin now that it’s getting really cold. I’m just so picky when it comes to jackets. But then I saw this pretty duffle coat on Pinterest (seriously, that page is amazing!). Isn’t it cute?
7. I’m currently working on different healthified snacks for Christmas. I have one which I can’t wait to share.
Have a great week!